i love mexican food so i jumped on this recipe rather quickly. but i changed it up a bit…i added an enchilada seasoning packet to the beef after cooking to give it some flavor. if you like cheesy and spicy foods then you’ll love this dish.
beef enchilada dip
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 package enchilada seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups enchilada sauce
- 1 cup roasted corn kernels
- 1 4.5-ounce can chopped green chiles
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- tortilla chips, for serving
preheat oven to 400°.
heat olive oil in a saucepan over medium high heat. add ground beef and cook until browned. drain excess fat. add enchilada seasoning according to package.
add enchilada sauce, corn, chiles, 1/2 cup monterey jack cheese and 1/2 cup cheddar cheese to ground beef. season with salt and pepper, to taste.