peanut butter, peanut butter, peanut butter! that’s all i need to say about this.
peanut butter brownie trifle
- 1 fudge brownie mix (13-inch x 9-inch pan size)
- 2 packages (13 ounces) miniature peanut butter cups
- 4 cups milk
- 2 packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cartons (8 ounces each) frozen whipped topping, thawed
prepare brownie batter according to package directions.
once brownies are cool, cut into 3/4-in. pieces.
cut peanut butter cups in half; set aside 1/3 cup for garnish.
in a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes.
add peanut butter and vanilla and mix well.
fold in 1-1/2 cartons whipped topping.
place a third of the brownies in a 5-qt. glass bowl.
top with a third of the peanut butter cups.
spoon a third of the pudding mixture over the top.
repeat layers two more times.
cover with remaining whipped topping and garnish with the reserved peanut butter cups.
refrigerate until chilled.
serve it up at a bbq/picnic or enjoy it all yourself!