I made this dip over the weekend for my family. We had been shopping all day and were going to my parent’s house to watch a movie so I wanted to make something quick and easy to eat. And this dip is both! The recipe calls for the dip to be served cold but we ate it immediately and it was delicious. It would also be really good served warm/hot. We ate the dip while watching House At The End Of The Street with Jennifer Lawerence from Hunger Games. It was a horror/thriller movie that had me jumping a few times!
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 16 oz. sour cream
- 11 oz. can sweet yellow corn, drained
- 15 oz. can black beans, drained
- 10 oz. can diced tomatoes with green chiles, drained
- 1 1/2 tbl. taco seasoning (I used the entire packet of seasoning.)
- 2 c. shredded sharp cheddar cheese
In a large bowl, mix all ingredients. Cover and chill at least 24 hours before serving. Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy!